The HQ is an 8 zone decoder panel specifically designed to alert the end user of an intruder that has been detected by a Roboguard. The HQ also functions as a complete security system with or without a Roboguard remote.
A portable 8 zone, 4 output, base-station used to receive and annunciation signals from up to 8 Roboguard Sensors. The HQ can also be wired to a siren and/or an up-line alarm panel. Arm/disarm with a roboguard remote.
- The HQ can monitor eight Roboguards with individual intruder detected, tamper detect and supervision LED’s together with audible warning sounds.
- The HQ has a dedicated siren output and 4 other outputs to connect to other devices (Cell Module, Alarm Pannel ect.)
- The HQ also incorporates remote arming, disarming, panic and auxiliary via the Roboguard four button pendant transmitter.
- The HQ functions has resident NICAD 6v battery and has 15 hours of autonomy with a twenty five hour charge cycle.
- Incorporated with the HQ is the battery charger, a removable cable for the output switches and an Allan key to disassemble.
- The HQ can monitor other devices via the Roboguard universal transmitter which will “mimic” the Roboguard (electric fence, burglar alarm, and other types of sensor).
- Arm/disarm the siren and zone outputs with only a Roboguard Remote. The HQ will activate a siren output and pulse a zone output even with no Remote programmed in.
- With the on board UHF receiver and resident speaker the mobile HQ is extremely flexible and can be used in many applications, it is in fact a complete and comprehensive security system.